@mountsbridgewater needs writers in order to publish lots of new material. Why don’t you write a piece for the blog so that it will build into a full diary of our learning journey this year? Here are some ideas for topics:
- My first impressions of Bridgewater/my first day at school
- Sports reports – if you take part in a school team, why not publish the match report on the blog?
- 3 things I’ve learnt recently – this can be any subject: 3 things I’ve learnt in Science this term, 3 things I’ve learnt in Geography/Music/DT etc
- As you build your puppet, perhaps you would like to tell everyone a story that stars your puppet.
- If you feel strongly about a certain issue – global warming/Africa/human rights/fishing etc – please do write something for the blog.
- A short story – maybe you write science fiction in your spare time. The blog is the perfect place to publish these so everyone can read them.
- Diaries inspired by historical characters we have studied in our history lessons.
- Material about Sierra Leone and our link school.