I had been dangling over the drop for an hour. I was like a light turning on and off as I was drifting in and out of consciousness. I was thinking about my family and all the good times. I thought how many lives Siula Grande has claimed. Siula Grande, a bringer of death. I could hear the wind whistling and groaning. I could taste the bitterness on the wind, there was very little oxygen because we were very high up. I sniffed the fresh and bitter air, I felt a thrill of adrenalin.
- Abi Alex Amelia Art Assembly Berkhamsted Berkhamsted Games Blogging Cameron Cerys Christmas Citizenship Creation Story Design and Technology Drama English Enrichment Evie Fable Fin M Fin W Food Freddie Harry Hastoe History Holidays ICT International Schools Izobella Katy Libby Life at Sea Life in Tudor times Lizzie Louis Louisa Luke Maddie Marlin Maths Meadow Melody Moneybury Mounts Myths & Legends Olympics Persuasion Physical Education Plague Poetry Project PSHE RE Recount Remembrance Science Ships Skye Snow Stuarts Thea The Highwayman Theme Day Touching the Void Tudor Day Tudor Food Tudors Uncategorized William Words of the Day World War One Writing Xavi Year 5
Our visitors by country
- Last day of term. wp.me/p1Qmce-Rm 4 years ago
- Even more Design & Technology Puppets wp.me/p1Qmce-Rw 4 years ago
- More Design & Technology Puppets wp.me/p1Qmce-Rf 4 years ago
- Some more Greek crafts from Greek Day wp.me/p1Qmce-R2 4 years ago
- Some End of Year Awards wp.me/p1Qmce-QS 4 years ago