Some hints for writing your Fable:
Remember to use these when you write your story next week:
Key features of fables are:
- A moral: a good lesson for us to learn from;
- Benefits of following the moral;
- Consequences of not following the moral;
- A good, wise character, who follows the moral;
- A lazy, or foolish character who does not follow the moral;
- Animals as main characters;
- An outdoor, countryside setting.
Here are a selection of morals that you might use with your story:
- Practice makes perfect;
- If you see someone in need of help, help them out;
- Don’t always follow the crowd;
- Treat others how you would like to be treated;
- Nobody likes a show-off.