Oliver stepped into the gloomy dark room and gave a slight cry but no one heard. He then saw an old gentleman (but you will find he is not a gentleman later) with a grey, long, hairy beard and five other boys in the room. He was very distracted by the glorious smell of sausages but Dodger dragged him away. He was looking round the room at the ragged wallpaper which was peeling away and the dirty washing line with dusty handkerchiefs hanging on it like Vampire bats having a harmless sleep. He could also see Fagin’s dirty clothes including his brown longish jacket.
- Abi Alex Amelia Art Assembly Berkhamsted Berkhamsted Games Blogging Cameron Cerys Christmas Citizenship Creation Story Design and Technology Drama English Enrichment Evie Fable Fin M Fin W Food Freddie Harry Hastoe History Holidays ICT International Schools Izobella Katy Libby Life at Sea Life in Tudor times Lizzie Louis Louisa Luke Maddie Marlin Maths Meadow Melody Moneybury Mounts Myths & Legends Olympics Persuasion Physical Education Plague Poetry Project PSHE RE Recount Remembrance Science Ships Skye Snow Stuarts Thea The Highwayman Theme Day Touching the Void Tudor Day Tudor Food Tudors Uncategorized William Words of the Day World War One Writing Xavi Year 5
Our visitors by country
- Last day of term. wp.me/p1Qmce-Rm 4 years ago
- Even more Design & Technology Puppets wp.me/p1Qmce-Rw 4 years ago
- More Design & Technology Puppets wp.me/p1Qmce-Rf 4 years ago
- Some more Greek crafts from Greek Day wp.me/p1Qmce-R2 4 years ago
- Some End of Year Awards wp.me/p1Qmce-QS 4 years ago