All of this has been so much trouble! None of my family are alive except me and my dog. We have just had a conversation about whether we should stay or leave Eyam. I feel so sad about the fact that I have to bury my wife and children and one of them was only three years old. Another thing, people leave food for us on these stones and do not leave any message who they are what they are. I miss my friends and family from other villages and I am worried that they will have got the plague. Ever since the tailor died more people are dying and our population has decreased quite dramatically. William Mompesson himself thought it was a good idea to stay here because if we die it’s not that important, so if we stay other people in more important cities will live. Now we barely have any people left in our village and now thoughts keep running through my head on what to do and now I’m really confused…..
- Abi Alex Amelia Art Assembly Berkhamsted Berkhamsted Games Blogging Cameron Cerys Christmas Citizenship Creation Story Design and Technology Drama English Enrichment Evie Fable Fin M Fin W Food Freddie Harry Hastoe History Holidays ICT International Schools Izobella Katy Libby Life at Sea Life in Tudor times Lizzie Louis Louisa Luke Maddie Marlin Maths Meadow Melody Moneybury Mounts Myths & Legends Olympics Persuasion Physical Education Plague Poetry Project PSHE RE Recount Remembrance Science Ships Skye Snow Stuarts Thea The Highwayman Theme Day Touching the Void Tudor Day Tudor Food Tudors Uncategorized William Words of the Day World War One Writing Xavi Year 5
Our visitors by country
- Last day of term. wp.me/p1Qmce-Rm 4 years ago
- Even more Design & Technology Puppets wp.me/p1Qmce-Rw 4 years ago
- More Design & Technology Puppets wp.me/p1Qmce-Rf 4 years ago
- Some more Greek crafts from Greek Day wp.me/p1Qmce-R2 4 years ago
- Some End of Year Awards wp.me/p1Qmce-QS 4 years ago