I woke up with the sun shining brightly slashing onto my pillow. I knew something was wrong there was cheering and crowds outside my window. I ran to my curtains and pulled them open suddenly a huge union jack hit my window just inches from my face. I saw Ollie waving me down then I remembered every man must go to war and if we don’t we will be cowards and we will get a white feather. I must go. I got my money and I got dressed then I tore downstairs. Out I whent just in time to sign up with Ollie. “Attention!” roared a booming voice then the sun was blocked around me I turned around…. It was Colonel Kitten himself. I gasped. His moustache quivered then he handed me a shilling, a whole shilling from Colonel Kitten! “All Right, let’s see how you tow march left right left right.” We marched awey from the town hall and out of the village over the hills and out of sight.
- Abi Alex Amelia Art Assembly Berkhamsted Berkhamsted Games Blogging Cameron Cerys Christmas Citizenship Creation Story Design and Technology Drama English Enrichment Evie Fable Fin M Fin W Food Freddie Harry Hastoe History Holidays ICT International Schools Izobella Katy Libby Life at Sea Life in Tudor times Lizzie Louis Louisa Luke Maddie Marlin Maths Meadow Melody Moneybury Mounts Myths & Legends Olympics Persuasion Physical Education Plague Poetry Project PSHE RE Recount Remembrance Science Ships Skye Snow Stuarts Thea The Highwayman Theme Day Touching the Void Tudor Day Tudor Food Tudors Uncategorized William Words of the Day World War One Writing Xavi Year 5
Our visitors by country
- Last day of term. wp.me/p1Qmce-Rm 4 years ago
- Even more Design & Technology Puppets wp.me/p1Qmce-Rw 4 years ago
- More Design & Technology Puppets wp.me/p1Qmce-Rf 4 years ago
- Some more Greek crafts from Greek Day wp.me/p1Qmce-R2 4 years ago
- Some End of Year Awards wp.me/p1Qmce-QS 4 years ago