There is nowhere else in the world at the moment that is worse than this. I feel like I am an ant because of the size of the reached trenches. I think that there 8 feet tall. There is a lot of barbed wire around no mans land. It looks like caramel spun to look like crystalised sugar. I don’t really feel well eather. I think I have a cold. No wonder everyone is poorly the food is dredful although I’m going to have to put up with it. I really need to go to the loo but I don’t want to get killed. I’m probably better getting killed because I hate it here. But I want to go home for Christmas. At least it won’t last forever. I would rather get the white feather now, even if I would be known as a coward.
- Abi Alex Amelia Art Assembly Berkhamsted Berkhamsted Games Blogging Cameron Cerys Christmas Citizenship Creation Story Design and Technology Drama English Enrichment Evie Fable Fin M Fin W Food Freddie Harry Hastoe History Holidays ICT International Schools Izobella Katy Libby Life at Sea Life in Tudor times Lizzie Louis Louisa Luke Maddie Marlin Maths Meadow Melody Moneybury Mounts Myths & Legends Olympics Persuasion Physical Education Plague Poetry Project PSHE RE Recount Remembrance Science Ships Skye Snow Stuarts Thea The Highwayman Theme Day Touching the Void Tudor Day Tudor Food Tudors Uncategorized William Words of the Day World War One Writing Xavi Year 5
Our visitors by country
- Last day of term. wp.me/p1Qmce-Rm 4 years ago
- Even more Design & Technology Puppets wp.me/p1Qmce-Rw 4 years ago
- More Design & Technology Puppets wp.me/p1Qmce-Rf 4 years ago
- Some more Greek crafts from Greek Day wp.me/p1Qmce-R2 4 years ago
- Some End of Year Awards wp.me/p1Qmce-QS 4 years ago