- Abi Alex Amelia Art Assembly Berkhamsted Berkhamsted Games Blogging Cameron Cerys Christmas Citizenship Creation Story Design and Technology Drama English Enrichment Evie Fable Fin M Fin W Food Freddie Harry Hastoe History Holidays ICT International Schools Izobella Katy Libby Life at Sea Life in Tudor times Lizzie Louis Louisa Luke Maddie Marlin Maths Meadow Melody Moneybury Mounts Myths & Legends Olympics Persuasion Physical Education Plague Poetry Project PSHE RE Recount Remembrance Science Ships Skye Snow Stuarts Thea The Highwayman Theme Day Touching the Void Tudor Day Tudor Food Tudors Uncategorized William Words of the Day World War One Writing Xavi Year 5
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Our visitors by country
- Last day of term. wp.me/p1Qmce-Rm 4 years ago
- Even more Design & Technology Puppets wp.me/p1Qmce-Rw 4 years ago
- More Design & Technology Puppets wp.me/p1Qmce-Rf 4 years ago
- Some more Greek crafts from Greek Day wp.me/p1Qmce-R2 4 years ago
- Some End of Year Awards wp.me/p1Qmce-QS 4 years ago
Category Archives: Maddie
Congratulations to Fin W, Meadow and Freddie who all received the school’s top ranking of a 5 star athletic award in assembly today.
Also well done to Louis and Maddie are now fully trained on the SAFE Internet course and were awarded their certificates.
Freddie has also received a certificate from Hertfordshire County Council for 100% attendance over the whole year.
Well done everybody.
What an amazing thank you present from Amelia, Evie and Maddie: the key to my own sports car. I’m off for to test drive it this weekend….
A red gleaming Ferrari, speeding around corners,
The biggest tropical fish in the world,
Scales shimmering in the sun light.
The last fruity Mento in the pack waiting to be eaten,
The finishing hurdle of an Olympic athlete,
I can jump as high as the moon,
Cooler than epic,
Hotter than the Earth’s core.
School uniform is something that divides opinion. Before Mounts went off to Croft Farm we wrote a letter to the incoming Headteacher to express our opinions and persuade her that the school uniform should be kept or scrapped:
When you are writing, use this handy reminder as a prompt for when to start a new paragraph. Just SPPIT out a new paragraph. Take your TIPPS from us:
S – new Speaker or Speech
P – new Person
P – new Place
I- new Idea
T – new Time
Last week as part of our international day based around Sierra Leone, the children took part in a mask-making activity. Here are some of the completed masks that Mounts made:
And the prizes go to:
Care: Fin M and Amelia
Creativity: Cameron and Skye
Colour: Luke and Jessica
Your next challenge is that you will have to find a way to share your prize with your fellow prize-winner!